Maternity

As promised, I am keeping up my blog today:) First off, I decided to divide my post in categories. So for today's post let's start with maternity. Might i say it is one of my most favorite session. It can be a very regular session outlining this phase in your life or it can be a more intimate session where it is all about Belly Love. I'll post example of these a little later.

I want to say one thing about maternity... Miracle! It's a miraculous journey, really! Why it is one of my most favorite session is very simple... I want to portray the anticipation and deep love each women feel for their unborn child. I want to show how dad's connect deeply with their future princesses or ball players. And mostly, I want to immortalize the deep feelings that parents have towards each other.

So, here it is. My first maternity post. And to all Mother's to be... Enjoy this 9 months journey towards the greatest miracle of your life.

Leave A Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

I'm Natalie. My true passion is photography and dress design. Since i can remember i have wanted to produce still images that conveyed emotions and beauty.

Followers