Welcome 2011!

It's been an interesting year so far and seeing it come to a close is a little sad. However, I have great plan for the 2011 year. First, create a new website with a new price list. I also will be updating my business card and ads over the next few months. I am preparing to make this business official. In two words, it will be a busy, stressful, and mostly enjoyable year doing what i love. Let's see where things lead me. Thank you to all of you who came to me with the belief that i could provide beautiful photos for your families. It was my pleasure to offer the great deal i had in 2010. However, all good things must come to an end and eventually i have to consider getting paid for what i do. 2011 is that year.  If all goes according to plan September 2011 will have our new price list up. I still want to donate some of my time to special organization. I am still considering which ones at the moment.

On a last note. Happy New Year everyone! Let's welcome 2011 in a safe and fun way. I hope to be able to provide you greater and better service in 2011.

Leave A Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

I'm Natalie. My true passion is photography and dress design. Since i can remember i have wanted to produce still images that conveyed emotions and beauty.

Followers